If you have an eye problem your first point of contact should be your usual optician.  If you do not have a regular optician

 or if your usual optician is not contactable, you can contact one of the Betsi Cadwaladr Health Board suppported Optometry Practice Hubs where you will receive phone advice and assessment; and examination if required.  This is a free service.  Click here for details.