If you are on regular medication, the doctor will arrange for you to have a repeat prescription, which means you can order the medication without being seen first by a doctor.
When you receive your prescription slip there will be a list of the medications you have on repeat on the right-hand side. This slip should always be returned to you by your pharmacist.
You can order your repeat prescription by:
- Ordering on-line at www.myhealthonline-emisweb.wales.nhs.uk You will need to ask at reception for a registration form for on-line ordering
- Ordering on-line at Florey (accurx.com)- please choose the "I have an admin query" option.
- Ticking the required medication on the right-hand side of the prescription slip and posting the slip in the Prescriptions letter box to the left hand side of the main doors at Llangollen Health Centre
- Ticking the required medication on the right-hand side of the prescription slip and posting this to us. Please enclose a SAE if you require your signed prescription to be posted.
- The following pharmacies will be happy to order your repeat medication for you:
o Rowlands Pharmacy Llangollen (when you collect your medication you can order your next month’s supply at the same time)
o Glyn Ceiriog Pharmacy
o Plas Madoc Pharmacy
Please allow 5 working days to process your prescription (this includes processing time at the Pharmacy). Please ensure you order your prescriptions in plenty of time so that you do not run out of medication.
To avoid errors and to protect your confidentiality, we do not accept telephone or email requests for repeat prescriptions