As well as general medical services, we provide the following:
- Diabetes, asthma and COPD clinics
- Child Development and immunisation clinics
- Contraception and HRT
- Minor surgery
- Zoladex injections
- Ambulatory ECG Monitoring
- Warfarin testing and dosing
- Near patient testing
- Travel advice (please allow eight weeks before you travel to ensure adequate cover)
- Flu immunisations
- Smoking cessation advice
- Phlebotomy: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 11.30am
- Minor injuries: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
We offer a limited number of private services which are not covered by the NHS and there is a charge for these services.
- medical reports
- private letters
- private sick notes
- fitness to travel letters
- holiday cancellation certificates.
- to whom it may concern letters
Please ring the surgery or ask at Reception if you require any further information. Please note that we prioritise our daily clinical work above our private work which can sometimes result in a wait for private appointments.
Please ring in person for your results after 2pm.
Most results will be back in a week, however some tests do take longer.
If the clinician who has requested the tests is on annual leave, another clinician will review the results in their absence and any results needing urgent attention will be actioned appropriately.